- Those who play an active role in the creation of bowtie diagrams
- HSE specialists
- Risk analysts
The course includes:
- Import & export data. Use your existing data in excel sheets to quickly build up a bowtie. We'll also cover how to export data from BowTieXP in a variety of ways.
- AuditXP. Use the barriers in your bowtie as the basis of an audit and visualise the results directly in the bowtie using the AuditXP module.
- BowTieXL. Did you ever want to add a custom calculation to your bowtie diagram? With BowTieXL, you can. BowTieXL integrates an Excel spreadsheet directly into BowTieXP, giving you a lot of powerful flexibility.
- Layers Of Protection Analysis (LOPA) in BowTieXP. If you want to quantify the bowtie diagram, one of the most common methods to achieve this is LOPA.
Advanced features & AuditXP
Import / export data
Hidden features of BowTieXP
Barrier based auditing with AuditXP
Quantification using BowTieXL
Layers Of Protection Analysis